The same applies in financial planning, which is why we like to speak to our clients in a language they will understand.
Working with you, as part of our services, we will gain an understanding of your work life, your home life, your dreams and aspirations, so that together we can create a bespoke financial plan to meet your needs.
By doing this, we give you peace of mind that you can achieve your financial goals – from saving for that deposit for a house, or funding your child’s education, to achieving the early retirement you’ve worked so hard for.
The foundation of any financial planning is to provide reassurance to you and your loved ones during your lifetime, ensuring that in the event of sickness, serious illness or death you have financial stability of your wealth both now and later in life.
- Protecting your assets from third parties
- Protecting your family’s future inheritance
- Providing the next generation with tax benefits
Creating wealth is achieved by owning revenue streams that are under your control, and maximising the benefits of these, by making the most of your money. With this in mind we can help to increase your wealth.
- Increasing income through tax efficient savings
- Generating income investment portfolios or pensions
- Maximising disposable income by paying down debt or saving to take advantage of compounded returns
** The value of investments and the income derived from them may go down as well as up. Past Performance is not a guide to future performance.
Our mortgage department will help you get on the property ladder, find a better deal for you, show you how to raise capital on your property, or arrange commercial finance, depending on your needs.
** Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.
Retirement and pension planning
The first step to having a worry free retirement is to “get a plan”. To do this we look at your goals, aims and objectives, your concerns and more importantly what excites you in retirement.
- Understanding changes to your NHS Pension Scheme
- Maximising Lifetime Allowance in context of pension benefits
- Making use of Annual Allowance on contributions to pension
- Retirement planning and Inheritance Tax issues
- Investing tax free lump sums
Find out more
To speak with a member of our medical professionals team for more information about our services, or to book a no obligation initial review meeting, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.